Few automakers inspire the level of confidence in consumers that Jeep does when it comes to new SUVs. This is especially true for models like the Grand Cherokee. But before you hit the open road with your new Jeep, you likely want to know what your new SUV can do. In this guide, we’ll take a closer look at the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee L’s towing capacity, discuss some of its most exciting features, and even touch on a news release that’s likely to get modern drivers even more excited about Jeep and its 2022 Grand Cherokee model.
How Much Can the New Jeep Grand Cherokee L Tow?
Photo via Unsplash by jakobnoahrosen
The towing capacity offered by your new 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee will depend on the engine featured in your vehicle. If you choose a model with a V-6 engine, you can expect your Jeep to successfully tow up to 6,200 pounds. If, on the other hand, you choose a model with a V-8 engine, this towing capacity increases another 1,000 pounds for a maximum of 7,200 pounds.
What’s important to mention as well is the new 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe. This new Jeep plug-in electric hybrid still offers an impressive 6,000-pound towing capacity so that you can drive using electricity, gas, or both while still reaching your destination. If you’re looking for an SUV that can help you explore new places, the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee is an excellent vehicle to rely on for all of your adventures.
What Are Some of the Other Features of the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee That Make It a Great Choice?
Towing capacity is an essential feature in your new SUV, but there are plenty of other features of the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee that are sure to get you excited about this new release as well. What awaits you in the new Grand Cherokee?
Build Your Experience With Multiple Trim Levels
Both the Grand Cherokee and the Grand Cherokee 4xe offer a wide range of trim options so that you can customize your experience and get the most out of what your new Jeep has to offer. In the Grand Cherokee lineup, you can choose the Laredo, Altitude, Limited, Trailhawk, Overland, Summit, or Summit Reserve. In the 4xe lineup, you can choose between the Limited, the Trailhawk, Overland, Summit, or Summit Reserve.
Whether you’re looking for your standard Jeep Grand Cherokee or a hybrid model, this newest release gives you plenty of opportunities to customize your experience so that you get all the features you need to take to the road confidently. With that in mind, what are the features that define the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee?
The 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee enhances the off-road capabilities without forgetting about all the amenities that the modern driver requires to get the best possible experience behind the wheel. With this new model, you can expect to receive modern safety technology features like:
- Active driving assist.
- Hands-free driving assist.
- Intersection collision assist.
- Night vision.
- Surround-view camera.
- Drowsy driver detection.
- A full-color head-up display on the windshield.
- Traffic sign recognition.
While the interior features are undoubtedly exciting, they don’t come at the cost of the Grand Cherokee’s performance. The new 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee offers a terrain management system so that you can traverse any terrain with ease, Quadra-Lift suspension to protect the vehicle on rocky or snowy terrain, improved aerodynamics via Electric Semi-Active Damping, and a new sway bar disconnect for harsh driving conditions. No matter where you’re looking to go, the Jeep Grand Cherokee can take you there.
Some of the other exciting exterior features of the new 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee that drivers have to look forward to include:
- Black exterior accents accentuate your trim color choice for a more striking design.
- Exciting new trim colors like Velvet Red, Midnight Sky, and Ember, with monotone and two-tone exterior paint options available across premium trims.
- 17-Inch fully painted aluminum wheels, with black gloss and polished aluminum options as well as larger all-season or off-road/on-road tires available for other trims in the lineup.
- Skid plates, red tow hooks, and a Trailhawk hood decal with your purchase of the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk.
- A Quadra-Trac II 4×4 System with a rear electronic slip differential eliminates sliding when you find yourself up against rugged terrains that would otherwise be difficult to navigate.
- Customizable styling for certain trims like the Grand Cherokee Summit, where you get a black painted roof no matter which trim color you choose.
- Ports for both your electric charger and your gas if you’ve purchased a 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe. With a Level II Jeep Branded Charger, you can charge your car in as little as two hours so that you’re always ready to hit the road.
No matter how you want your 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee to look or what performance you need from it, you’ll find that there are ample options to customize your chosen trim to meet your needs.
Let Huffines CJDR Plano Help You Find the Best 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trim
When nature calls to you, call back with the 2022 Jeep Grand Cherokee or Jeep Grand Cherokee 4xe. When you’re not sure which trim level to go with, you can call us! Huffines CJDR in Plano, Texas, is dedicated to treating you like family and helping you find the right vehicle. This means we can help you access financing options to get your hands on the car of your dreams and offer you high-quality vehicle servicing long after you’ve taken your new car home. From 8:30 a.m. to 8 p.m. Monday through Saturday, we’re here to make the car buying experience fun and seamless.
If you know which trim you want and you simply want to get your new car, you can shop with us online 24 hours a day and come down to the dealership in Plano when you’re ready for a test drive. Elevate your car buying experience and contact Huffines CJDR Plano today!